- Salary: £21,697 to £26,460 a year, dependent on experience
- Location: Home based anywhere in the UK
- Hours: Full time – 4 days a week, Monday to Thursday, 7 hours a day
- Position Type: Paid
- Contract Type: Fixed-term 24 month contract (with 6 month probation period), with potential to extend dependent on performance and funding availability
Annual leave: 30 days
- Closing: 11 p.m. 11 November 2019
- Proposed interview dates: 19-20 November 2019
- Candidate selection: 30 November 2019
- Proposed start date: 6 January 2020
WildTeam UK (www.wildteam.org.uk) is a registered UK charity. Our mission is to support the conservation of biodiversity through building the capacity of organisations and individuals around the world to carry out effective conservation.
WildTeam UK are seeking a conservationist to join our small and dynamic team in the position of WildFire Coordinator, reporting directly to the Executive Director. The focus of the position will be to build, manage, and grow a conservation professionals network called WildFire (see link). At first, the job will be to build the network online, but will later expand to enabling network members to meet in person. This document provides a good outline of what the online aspect of this work will entail.
The most important qualities we look for in all our employees are a positive attitude and “one team” approach. We recruit people who are highly motivated to support nature conservation, take responsibility for their work, can solve complex problems, have a fearless attitude, and are ready for a challenge.