We shall see demonstrations of no-till drilling of autumn crops and catch up with progress with Conservation Agriculture on Thurlby Grange Farm,14 years since CA was introduced, as well a review of CA progress internationally.
This will be a public event hosted by Tony and Ruth Reynolds. They will provide lunch. Numbers will be limited. Local contacts are Tony Reynolds : +44 (0) 1778 422143, The Grange, Thurlby PE10 OEA.
Read the note on the Background to Conservation Agriculture in Europe and UK
The programme will be as follows:
- 10: 30-11:00 Arrival and tea
- 11: 00-11:30 Tony’s presentation on CA at Home Farm
- 11: 30-12:00 Amir’s presentation on Global overview of CA
- 12:00-14:00 Field demonstrations of no-till drilling, farm walk to see CA fields
- 14:00-15:30 Lunch and networking
- 15:30-16:00 Departure
Those interested in attending, please email Amir Kassam to reserve a place.