Suffolk Naturalists' Society 'Of Mammals and Men'
- Badgers and Bovine TB
- Pine Martens and Polecats
- Wild deer and the environment
- Drones as a monitoring tool
- Little Ouse Headwaters Project (LOHP) and mammals
- Post Brexit legislative implications for mammals
- Hedgehogs in Ipswich
- Hazel Dormice and footprint tunnels
- Wildlife crime
- Otters on the Suffolk coast.
Speakers include: Patrick Barkham, Natural History writer for The Guardian; David Hooten, The Deer Initiative; Alan Miller, Suffolk County Recorder; Dr Tom August, Centre of Ecology and Hydrology; Dr Rowena Langston, LOHP; Ali North, Suffolk Wildlife Trust; Paul Cantwell, Natural England; Matt Heydon, Natural England; Dr Simone Bullion, Suffolk County Recorder; Lizzie Croose, Vincent Wildlife Trust; PC Lee Andrews-Pearce, Suffolk Constabulary; Richard Woolnough, Suffolk Otter Group.
Cost: £13 (SNS members and students); £18 (non-members)