Project Management for Wildlife Conservation (Cambridge)
17 Jan 2018 - 09:00 to 19 Jan 2018 - 17:00
WildTeam are running a course at the David Attenborough building with help from FFI in January 2018 on Project Management for Wildlife Conservation.
Instructors: Dr Adam Barlow, Dr Beth Robinson and Alison Skeats
£350 per person, just 30 places available
Register now to secure your place at www.wildteam.org.uk/classroom
- Learn how to set up and run your own conservation project by:
- Creating a conservation strategy that is easy to communicate, monitor, adapt and report against
- Applying principles that keep your project on track and have more impact
- Assigning roles to your team so that they all have clear levels of decision making
- Breaking down a project into manageable phases
- Dealing with risks, issues, and lessons learned
- Using standardised templates to help plan, monitor, and report on your project work.
See flyer attached for further details