Population Matters Annual
We’ve gathered an international panel of experts, conservationists, and campaigners to discuss the impact of human population growth on biodiversity, and examine the solutions. The conference is free and open to all. Please join us if you can.
It will be held on Saturday, 27th April 2019 at Friends House, London, between 2 and 5pm.
We are honoured that the conference will open with a video message from our patron, Dame Jane Goodall. Our speakers will include:
- Phil Lymbery, Chief Executive of Compassion in World Farming and author of Dead Zone: where the wild things were.
- Dr Winnie Kiiru, wildlife biologist and advisor to Stop Ivory in Kenya
- Tony Juniper, currently the Executive Director of Campaigns and Advocacy at WWF UK.
- Bella Lack, conservationist, and activist
- Dr Edu Effiom, a Nigerian forest biologist and conservation official
After presentations, there will be a panel discussion and an audience Q&A.